Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dnt b Late 4 ur Love!


Daniel: I guess we are the left overs in this world. 
Jasmine: I think so.. All of my friends have boyfriends & we are the only 2 persons left in this world without any special someone in our lives. 
Daniel: Yup! I don't know what to do. 
Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game. 
Daniel: What game?
Jasmine: I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days & you will be my boyfriend. 
Daniel: That's a great plan in fact, I don't have anything to do for the following weeks.. 
DAY 1:
They watched their first movie together & were both touched in the romantic film. 
DAY 4:
They went to the beach & had a picnic... Daniel & Jasmine had their quality time together. 

DAY 12:


Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they went to a Horror House.. Jasmine was scared

and she tried to touch Daniel's hand but by accident she touched someone else's and they both laughed.. 


DAY 14:


They saw a fortune teller down the road and asked for their future. The fortune teller said: "My darlings, please don't waste the time of your lives.... spend your time together happily." Then tears flow from the teller's eyes. 


DAY 20:


Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor... Jasmine mumbled something 
.

DAY 28:


They rode on a bus and because of the bumpy road, Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident. 


DAY 29:

11:37 pm

Daniel & Jasmine were sitting in the park where they first decided to play this game 
...

Daniel
: I'm tired Jasmine... do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road.. 

Jasmine
: Apple juice would be fine,thanks. 

Daniel
 : Wait for me... 

20 minutes later 
... a stranger approched Jasmine.

Stranger
: Are you a friend of Daniel? 

Jasmine
: 
Yes, why? What happened? 

Stranger 
: A reckless drunken driver ran over Daniel & he is critical in the hospital . 

11:57pm


The doctor came out from the emergency room & handed out an apple juice & a letter to Jasmine. 


Doctor
 : We found this in Daniel's pocket. 

Jasmine read the letter which says: 


Jasmine, this past few days, I realized you are really a cute girl & I am falling for you.. your cherished smile, your everything when we played this game.. & before this game ends, I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life. I love you, Jasmine... 


Jasmine crumples the paper & shouted..


"Daniel! I don't want you to die...I love you... Remember that night we saw a meteor? I mumbled something.. I wished that we would be together forever & never end this game.. Please don't leave me, Daniel... I love you, you cannot do this to me 


Then the clock strikes 12

Daniel's heart stop pumping



THEN IT WAS THE 30th DAY....


************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* 

Always love your loved ones & show them how you feel before it's too late.. You will never know when they will be gone from your embrace.. If you were given a time to bestow petals of everlasting compassion & love to your love ones, today is the day. Love them while they are still here... 


Repost this in 5 minutes and a miracle will happen tonight.

PS.

Do not ignore or you will regret it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment